Various Streets

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 099A

 
Caption
Robert Forster, general dealer at the junction of Marlborough Street and George Street in 1958

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 100

 
Caption
Forster's shop and 41 to 49 Marlbro Street (south side) c1958.

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 101

 
Caption
Marlbro St 49 to 41 looking south west, Forsters shop at right, Witton Park behind at right c 1958.

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 102

 
Caption
Rear of 41 to 49 Marlbro St c 1958. R A Jobes ice cream vans parked up.

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 103

 
Caption
Rear of numbers 49 to 41 Marlbro St in 1958. Looking east.

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 104

 
Caption
Marlborough St, down at heel in 1958.

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 105

 
Caption
Backyard of 47 Marlborough St in 1958.

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 106

 
Caption
Original buildings of Green Strret, formerly Cheapside showing east side opposite the Theatre Royal, looking towards Church Street. Back Church Street beyond Matson's shop in the early 1950s.

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 107

 
Caption
Golden Lion to left at junction of Green Street and South Railway Street. Snowdon and Bailes factory and Noah's Ark visible in North Railway Street. Public toilets in foreground. Photograph probably 1980s.

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 108

 
Caption
Looking east from rear of Hunters Buildings showing rear wall of property in South Cres c 1950. ST 109 shows same yard looking west towards the Theatre Royal. Photo taken in opp direction to 89 15

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 109

 
Caption
Looking west from rear of Hunters Buildings showing rear of Green St and Theatre Royal. St 108 shows same yard looking east. Photograph early 1950s

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 110

 
Caption
Seaham Police Station in 1895

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 111

 
Caption
Back Adelaide Row in 1949/50. L to Right Albert Barmer, Vince Wilson, John Ogden, George Ranson, Bob Hunter The building in the background is 32 South Railway Street, now a doctor's surgery.

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 112

 
Caption
Tempest Road/ Londonderry Road, Sebastapol Buildings at extreme right, c1930

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 112A

 
Caption
Detail from previous photograph

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 113

 
Caption
Building the Council Offices etc in 1965, the library in the background.

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 114

 
Caption
The new library and the Volunteer Arms all that remained of Frances St c1965

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 115

 
Caption
Cliff House in the early 1960s when it was used as Council Offices, it was demolished in 1965. Wm Skilbeck's garage in the background, now Cliff House Garage.

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 116

 
Caption
View from St John's tower across the rear of the south side of Marlborough St to Cornelia Terrace, the north side of Marlborough St already demolished.

Thumbnail Image Table

ST 117

 
Caption
Ginns Buildings South Tce near Edinburgh and Castle,1920s Freddie Firth first left, Gerry Berry 3rd left, Tom Kennedy (cap in middle),Michael Whitehead centre facing, Leo Whitehead facing at right

Pages:     1 2 3 4 5 6 7