Slideshow:  Start | Stop
« Previous  |   Home  |   Next »
 

ST 017

 
Caption
Green Street, opposite Theatre Royal, Green St was originally known as Cheapside or Cross St and became Green St in 1861. Cul de sac to left serves rear of Hunters Buildings and rear of the north eastern section of Church St. Church St is just off frame to right. Photograph early 1950s.